Saturday, July 6, 2013

STAAR Prep Task Cards

I know it is July and the STAAR Test (for those of you in TX) isn't until April, but I wanted to get a head start on my kiddos being prepared next year. I decided task cards would be the lowest prep for a stressed out teacher come review time, so off I went. I started with 6th grade because that is the grade I have taught the longest before I make them for 5th, 7th and 8th grades. There are 4 questions per standard and each standard is right on the card!

The sets are sold by reporting category, or you can save money buy purchasing the bundle for $10! That is a savings of 40%.

BUT, for my loyal blog followers, I am going to have these on sale for only $6 for today only! This offer expires tonight, so get in on it now!

It will never be this cheap again, so if you are eyeing it, go for it!

This is also included in my Complete Bundle of Task Cards that can be found here. The value of that bundle is over $60, and the regular price is $35...a great deal already! BUT, today only, you can get it for $25!
This is cheaper than when I put my store on sale...so grab this great deal!

Remember, the Complete Bundle includes every task card set that I create: past present, and future! SO--if you know you want the other sets of the STAAR prep task cards, you may want to buy it now before the price goes up! Just a thought--I'm a bargain shopper.

If you have any questions, please leave those in the comments :)

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment