Monday, March 3, 2014

Currently March!

I know I am a little late to the party, but I wanted to follow the rule of blogging and not post more than one time in a day. SO, here we are, on the third day of the month, and I will probably be the 5000th person to link-up with Farley for her monthly currently!


Most of it is pretty self-explanatory, but the last one is different! Farley had an idea to post an answer to a question and have our followers try and figure out the question! So, guess away!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle,

    I too was late posting! Oh well!

    And I'm guessing your secret question is: What color are you going to be painting your house? lol

    Katie
    http://teachingvoraciouslearners.blogspot.com
    My neighbor's dog barks at EVERYTHING so I have total compassion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous that you only have one week until spring break! I have lots of weeks and it feels nothing like spring here!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be spring break coming up, but the high here in Houston today was 38!

      Delete
  3. I want a laundress so bad...I can't even stand it!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings.Thank you for caring about your content.What Color Is Math?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Amazing! I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also. I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.What Color Is Math?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya! I am glad to have this information, I am Lora from Web Magazine and News. This is a very helpful blog for all those who are very expressive and too much good in blogging.

    ReplyDelete