Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Scoop!


I have been trying to make a little more time for blogging lately and these easy link-ups are perfect! I am linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop!


Sometimes 4-day weeks are the slowest and busiest, am I right??

My husband had a total knee replacement (no, he's not 80!) almost two weeks ago and my weeks now consist of running home right after work to pick him up and take him to physical therapy. It's amazing to see the progress that he has made in such a short amount of time! Tomorrow is his follow-up appointment and we see if he is ready to go back to work. I hope so!

I am just getting back from my sister's bachelorette party this weekend in Austin and in less than 3 weeks her bridal shower is at my house. I haven't been focused on that since I have been planning the bachelorette weekend, but now I can focus on that. 6 weeks until the wedding!

And, lastly, I am so excited to have tomorrow off! Nuff said. How does your week look??

No comments:

Post a Comment