Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My New Lesson Planner

Cue the music - because I am SO excited...and obviously I just can't hide it since I am sharing this with the world my loyal followers :). I have spent the last few weeks thinking about ways to make life easier for me next year. Previously, I had kept my plans and grades and student information in one bulky binder and it just wasn't working for me. I needed something that was small enough not to break my back when I took things home to grade. And, well, it needed to be pretty. Enter this creation:

I had seen just about a bajillion (legit math term) products on pinterest and TPT that claimed to be the ULTIMATE Teacher Binder with about 300 forms. Those were probably very useful for those teachers and those in their buildings, but organization looks SO different to everyone. I got really frustrated and thought--I've spent a small fortune on digital paper and clipart...why not just make my own? And make my own, I did! This cover page changed about 5 times...but I LOVE it now. 

Here are some of the other dividers inside:

It's so pretty, I cannot wait to start using it. The BEST PART...is with all the other pages I have inside...it cost me under $20 to print and bind! That isn't much more than a generic planner from the teacher supply store....not knocking them...just not my speed! 

For those of you wondering what graphics I used to make these beauties, here you go!
Papers and Frames - (Teaching Super Power) 

Ribbons - (Lovin' Lit) 

Fonts (in case you want to use!)

And because you are such wonderful followers, I am allowing you to download the cover page as a PNG to create your own cover page! The easiest way to do this is to open the PNG in powerpoint and insert textboxes where you would like to type! 


Please let me know if you are unable to download or have any issues whatsoever.

Have a great day,





7 comments:

  1. I'm sure this is probably a dumb question, but how did you bind it? Did you take it somewhere & have them bind it for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a dumb question! Yes, I should have mentioned that I printed everything and had it bound at Office Max.

      Delete
  2. Love it all, thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you create it? What program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used powerpoint! I purchased all of the digital paper, frames, etc from a seller on TPT and then used powerpoint to put it all together. I am making custom ones for people instead of putting mine for sale since everyone's styles are different and I have so much digital paper! If you are interested, contact me at livelovemathtpt@gmail.com and we can work something out!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I linked to your idea on my blog. I am going to be trying this myself this summer! Thanks for the idea!

    simplyspecialeducation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete