Saturday, August 17, 2013

While you are shopping...

I am so excited about the Back to School Sale, I just can't stand it! I have so many great products that I can't wait to get to shopping!


Anyhow, here is a little promotion that I am running the days of the sale (Sunday and Monday)...I will be giving away a winner's choice item ($5 or less) to a lucky shopper in my store! Here is what you have to do to enter:

  1. Purchase at least 1 item from my store
  2. Leave feedback!
  3. After the sale, I will use a random number generator to pick a "winner" based on the feedback. 
  4. Be sure to check my Facebook page to see if you are the winner on Tuesday!
Any questions? Enjoy shopping the sale :)


1 comment:

  1. I JUST found your TPT site, and I WISH I had seen it before the sale! I'll be getting quite a few things as soon as I can! I teach in San Antonio, so finding a Texas teacher was AWESOME! It's funny, I started teaching in 2006 as well and last year was my first year in a new school. Thanks for all you awesome items! Can't wait to get my hands on them! (the Uno inspired game will be first!!)

    ReplyDelete