Sunday, June 2, 2013

The End is Near!

Well, ladies and gents, the last week of school has arrived! I am trying to push on the brakes, but this last month has definitely FLOWN by! I have been at my current school since my teaching career started (7 years ago) and this is my last week there. I am excited for the new opportunities that my new campus will bring, but NOTHING can replace the great friendships I have made over these last few years. Did I mention I met my husband while teaching here?? As you can see...lots of memories that I will never forget!

Don't get me wrong, it is my choice to leave. I am looking forward to teaching 8th grade next year (right now I teach 6th and 7th) and instead of working with a team, I will be on my own since 8th graders either take 8th grade math (with me) or Algebra with the teacher next door. It definitely will be interesting!


The past week or so, there has been a fundraiser for the teachers affected by the Moore, Oklahoma tornado that destroyed the town on May 20. I am grateful to have been able to donate one of my popular products to the cause, and with the sales of the 4 bundles, TPT has raised over $25,000! That is amazing! There is still one more day to purchase these bundles here.


In other news, I have added some new task cards to my TpT store, including this FREE set! Grab it and let me know what you think :).

For those of you who are out of school...enjoy the summer! And for those of you still in school, don't worry--the end is near!

Happy Sunday,
Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment